New Bern, North Carolina

Being a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer myself, I wouldn’t trust anyone at that hospital to do my ultrasound. They recently told someone I know they were having a miscarriage due to spotting so they did a “partial” D&C...without ultrasound confirmation or anything.

Then they told her she still had a baby so it must have been a twin that she lost..yet her early OB scans only showed one sac. If there were 2 in the same sac, both would have been lost. That’s just the most recent story I’ve heard about this place, there’s been a ton. The pictures they give to the family are completely undiagnostic and a complete fail.

If you’re gonna give them pictures that look like that I just wouldn’t give them any at all. Based on seeing several different scans over the past year from UAB, I would suggest better training/qualified techs, and medical staff in general.

A doctor should have NEVER ordered a D&C without US confirmation. I’d have myself a law suit by now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uab Hospital Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments