Atlanta, Georgia

August 7- September 28 2017 was admitted to hospital for lower edema while in the hospital received 3 pressure ulcer sores stage 4 with a bone infection due to the fact that they let me lay me in my own fieces with open wounds which cause the infection. They didn't turn me like they should had and being a T9 paralegal they are required by state law to make sure that I was turned every 2 hours which they didn't.

Now after two years I'm still fighting the wounds. I'm very lucky to even come out of the uab hospital alive to day. Have they paid for their mistake no are they going to pay for their mistake no. Why because they were voted in as a immune to lawsuits that they don't have to pay for their mistake.

If it was an everyday person whom did wrong they would have to pay for their mistake why not hospitals. Two years of my life has been taking away from me as well as my fiance her life was taking from her because of her love for me she has stood by me the last 2 years taking care of me keeping me alive and here 24/7 . Our wedding and other family get togethers have been taking from us some I'm completely bedridden with a vac to help me heal. The uab hospital admitted they were in the wrong and that they did this but denied me any relief in helping me with my treatment's but make sure I get a bill ever month.

I've read other families that have lost a family member or have lost much more and they still get away with it. May God have mercy on their souls

Reason of review: Bad quality.

UAB Hospital Cons: Overall nothing.

Comments